Monday, December 24, 2007

Some More Pictures

lookout postThis is one of the many lookouts built into the outer walls of Old San Juan. To me, it looks like something out of Myst.


A hibiscus that was blossoming just off the porch of La Finca. It would overhang someone seated in one of the many hammocks.


Sunset at Green Beach - our first foray out onto the sand.


Todd wrestling Steph back into the water.


Adding some diced red pepper to guacamole at the beach.


Dancing to Indigo Girls


Us four young'ens having a quick bite in Plaza Colon in Old San Juan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these... reminds me of my trip... just thinking about how beautiful and wonderful it all is there takes my BP down a notch.

Keep 'em coming! Love, kate

Allison said...

i love myst :)
-allison!