Saturday, December 11, 2010

Fuel

Ironic choice of snacks to fuel work on my public health paper on diabetes:



Simple sugars, anyone?

To raise some sort of half-hearted defense, I'm on call at the hospital and thus have limited options. I was hoping to get a giant bucket of popcorn, but the machine wasn't working when I went down to stock up just before the cafeteria closed for the night!

Let's all pretend that if I were pulling this all-nighter at home, I would be drinking tea without honey and eating a giant vat of no-butter, no-salt popcorn, OK?

1 comment:

Kate said...

See, the difference is that you make these kinds of choices (which are not altogether bad) very occasional ones. And you certainly understand the importance of regular physical activity and screening. But yes, a little ironic! :)