Friday, August 10, 2012

Hey, mooses, where did you go?

This blog has spent a long period of time being neglected. It hasn't been intentional, I assure you. Each evening when I finally sit down and open my computer - at 10 or 11 - I simply have not had enough left in me to put up something worthwhile. It's a shame, too, because there have been numerous noteworthy topics since late June:

Birthdays and Anniversaries
Races and Training:
      Shane-anigans 5k
      Thirsty Thursday
      Hopkins Vineyard Tri
      Capitol City Tri
      Qualifying for the USAT nationals
Princess Ballerina and Pony Camps
Progress in the attic
Graduation from residency...?
Gardening and Harvesting
The Olympics, or, how I reiterated my hatred of cable TV
Mending Fences (literally)

I hope to be able to provide at least some of this to you in the coming weeks. We'll see how it goes. Many of our readers have probably already heard about some of this through other forms of social media (damn you, facebook!), but I'd still like to get it up here, too. Stay tuned (please!)

No comments: