Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What's For Dinner?

The weather has just been gorgeous the last two days, with warm sunny evenings that I am actually home in time to enjoy, thanks to the springing forward of the clocks. The combination of two idyllic evenings playing outside with my family and the knowledge that this horrid Medicine rotation ends on Sunday has really given me a lift.

Tonight, we were heading home from the park in the just-gathering chill of dusk, with a muddy Jasper and laughing Brynna, when I said to little B, "are you hungry?"

"Yes!"

"What do you want for dinner?"

"RAISIN!"

"OK, what else do you want for dinner?"

"CHEERIO!"

"OK, what else?"

"DONUT!"

Oh, you and me both, kid.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree more

Unrelated, I sent a note to Alex's Dartmouth Alum acct. Not sure if this is the best way to get ahold of him. ~Brian

Allyson Wendt said...

She forgot "Ice Cweeam!"