Sunday, June 15, 2008

Water in the Bathroom

...which is exactly where it is supposed to be. Not on the floor, not on my clothes, but in the bathroom nonetheless. After finishing off a second coat of paint on Saturday, this afternoon I installed the new vanity, sink, and faucet. There were some small difficulties encountered - like the fact that the floor tile was cut around the footprint of the last vanity, so I had to shim the back of the cabinet up to be level, or that I had to cut out part of the back to get the cold water supply to fit in.




With the painting done, I can do some more tasks to get the bathroom back to normal, like removing the masking tape, bringing in the shower curtain, replacing the linen closet doors, and reinstalling the toilet paper dispenser (very important). The medicine cabinet is coming along, but there's still a fair bit left to be done there. I'll keep you posted as it comes together.

No comments: